Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Beach

I love the Ocean. I've loved it for as long as I can remember.  The moment when you walk through the sand, to the place where the water meets the shore and hear the roar of the sea. It's always constant, relentless, and majestic. I always feel the closest to Jesus at the sea. Even though I know he dwells within me, I sense His awesome presence, His majesty, His unrelenting love. He is HUGE!

Mightier than the thunder of the great waters,
   mightier than the breakers of the sea.   
The LORD on high is mighty. 
Psalm 93:4

My sister is getting married! Currently we live about 4 hours from each other, but come summertime, she is moving to Oklahoma to begin her new life with her husband. We miss her so much already, but we are so excited for her new adventure. We wanted to have some time with her, so we stole her away to our favorite little beach town, Seabrook, WA. We had a blast. I think we wore her out. She is not quite used to being around 4 kids all day. It wasn't really a restful "vacation." But it was special none the less. 

If you ever get the chance to visit Seabrook, you won't be disappointed. It's about 3 hours from Seattle, and worth the drive. You feel like you are in another world. http://www.seabrookwa.com/
 
 
Seabrook, WA
The Beach House


My Sister and I


Our Adam


Beach Bikes



Just a little crab



Our Easton

Our Natalie Joy

Girl time painting at the Pottery Shop

Breathing in the ocean air

Auntie Amanda and Lucas

1 comment: