Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Days



Well, here are two firsts 1) It actually snowed 14 inches in Seattle, CRAZY! 2) And I actually started a blog, CRAZY! Can't wait to share even more of our CRAZY and absolutely WONDERFUL life with you. As I navigate the waters of being a wife to my self-employed hubby, loving my 4 amazing children and homeschooling 3 of them while I chase the baby (literally) I realize that this is my word for 2012 . . .

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."

Such a good reminder to let the dishes rest, leave the laundry in the dryer and snuggle on the couch with my family. And I'm grateful and so blessed at the end of the day to be able to hand my glorious imperfections to my Saviour. He is GOOD and life is WONDERFUL because of Him.








3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled you are doing this. I want so much to keep up with my nieces and nephews. So, if I can't come to your house very often, this will be wonderful to have. I cherish you and your family. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kaylee! I love reading your blog, it inspires me :) And Aunt Barbara, thank you so much, you are so sweet. I'm excited to use this blog as a way to keep in touch with all our family both here and abroad!

    ReplyDelete